LAUTECH ASUU Meeting Decisions (1st June 2017)
After two hours of deliberations, the following decisions were made:
1) That the ongoing sit down strike should continue momentarily
2) That an official request letter seeking permission for an indefinite strike action be written to the National executives and the permission be granted
3) That in a week’s time or at most 2weeks after the permission has been granted, the Union should call for another Congress where an indefinite strike will be declared.
4) That all these will happen if no financial grant or subventions are released before the permission for strike is granted from Abuja
5) That no opportunity for suspension of the strike again until all demands of the Union are met.
Those were the decisions reached today.