How to Calculate Screening Result For Obafemi Awolowo University
How to Calculate Screening Result
For Obafemi Awolowo University
1. Both the UTME score and your O’level results’ grades are
computed to assess you.
2. For the screening, UTME result weighs 50% of your total
score and the remaining 50% from your O’level results.
3. Your best 8 subjects are computed; With A1 = 8, B2 =
7, B3 = 6, C4 = 5, C5 = 4, C6 = 3, and so on.
4. Maximum points from your best 8 O’level subjects is 64
( A1 = 8 X 8 subjects).
5. Your O’level points is then converted to 50% (Assuming
y is your O’level points, then, it will now be calculated
thus: y/64 X 50).
6. For your UTME points, it will be calculated thus: Your
UTME score/400 X 50.
7. Your final merged score, which will be used for
admission now = UTME points (maximum of 50) + O’ level
points (maximum of 50) = 100.