Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-Iwoye, Admission 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Exercise
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State will conduct a Post-UTME (PUTME) Screening for candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for 2017/2018 Academic year. The screening shall be conducted from Wednesday 26th July to Wednesday 9th August, 2017. The duration for application for UTME Candidates is three (3) weeks (open Tuesday 4th July 2017 and closes on Tuesday 25th July, 2017). Registration for Direct Entry Candidates starts from 24th July, 2017.
A. ELIGIBILITY/ CRITERIA
The following shall be eligible for the screening:
Al — UTME Candidates
1. UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2017/2018 UTME Results.
2. Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2017/2018 UTME results.
A2— Direct Entry Candidates
1. Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
2. Candidates who possess,Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
3. Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
B. 2017/2018 PUTME PROPOSED SCREENING DAYS
DATE FACULTIES AND COLLEGES/PROGRAMMES VENUE TIME
Thursday 27th July, 2017 Basic Medical Sciences Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye 9.00 a.m.
Friday 28th July, 2017 Medicine and Pharmacy Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye 9.00 a.m.
The Post UTME screening exercise would be Computer Based.
C. MODE OF PAYMENT
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira) only for the Screening Exercise and N5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira) only for administrative charges. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
i. On-line Payment — visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.pbp and follow the guide-lines for payment.
ii. OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro & lbogun).
iii. IJEBU-ODE – Olabisi Onabanjo University Guest House, Igbeba, Ijebu-Ode.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID
D. MODE OF REGISTRATION
(1) Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers 08172790399, 08160859601, 09055973073, 09095463286
(2) Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
i 00UPUTME Screening Pass.
ii 2017/2018 UTME Result Slip.
Candidates (especially Direct Entry Candidates) are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening on the University website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng